Piedmont, Alabama - Dugger Mountain Assisted Living and Specialty Care Facility
Welcome to Dugger Mountain Assisted Living and Specialty Care Facility. We are located near the serene and beautiful Dugger Mountain Wilderness Preserve in Piedmont, Alabama, with beautiful views within a tranquil, safe and secure setting.
Dugger Mountain Assisted Living Located at 1100 Daily Street, Piedmont, Alabama. 36272
E-mail directly using the contact form below!
The community consists of 16 private suites, nine of which are specialty/memory care and the other 7 are regular assisted living. The rooms are large and comfortable, and allow residents to settle in with their own personal furnishings and style to create a cozy and relaxing home they can call their own. Rooms are both phone and cable ready.
866-315-1354Pricing & Availability
Tip: Drag this icon within the map below for a virtual 'street view'
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services are provided.
- Residents are served 3 delicious meals in a spacious, well-appointed dining room.
- With a schedule of engaging, adult-oriented activities, there is always something to do. Staying active is a big part of keeping healthy.
- A staff member certified in dementia care care is on duty 24 hours a day to manage and monitor residents in a secured, tranquil and safe environment.
- Individualized care and medication managment
- Private rooms
- 3 freshly prepared, home-style meals per day
- A secure unit on the memory care side
- 24-hour staffing
- Dementia management and monitoring
- Quick access to health care
- Safety and security
- Beautiful views and a tranquil setting
- Easy living
- The warm and welcoming staff helps residents to feel right at home in their new home.
888-502-2057Pricing & Availability