Find Assisted Living in Elgin, Illinois - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Elgin, Illinois. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
We (Assisted Living Directory) are passionate about our site and information, and also about building the highest level of trust with our users!
We've often talked about what that means exactly, and in many ways, it means offering information that we would personally want to have if we were researching for our own family member. That also means, not 'tricking' our users (with questionable practices) into doing things that they aren't prepared for, like colleting your personal information without your knowledge. Things like that hopefully set us apart.
Additionally, unlike most other senior sites, we allow facilities to be contacted directly (and safely).
We also take pride in highlighting and supporting other great sites that offer great support and information - in addition to our own.
For Elgin, specifically, there are two that we would like you to know about - sites that we believe will assist you with your research. Firstly, the Senior Services Associates, Inc. website is a great starting point to learn about local services and support for Elgin's seniors and families.
Area Agencies on Aging offer state-sponsored help and programs for seniors living at home, or in care environments such as assisted living. The Illinois Aging Services site also has a good search tool for assisted living, by county offering a quick and easy way to learn about available facilities. Intro by D. Besnette
[Video Tutorial] Elgin, IL Assisted Living - 4 State Sites for Facility Research
Video Produced by Assisted Living Directory
We highlight four excellent state/local agencies and sites with comprehensive assisted living facility & eldercare services information statewide, including Elgin.
Assisted Living & Senior Care Options for Elgin, Illinois
Dream Care Assisted Living LLC
10N062 Muirhead Lane Plato Center, IL 60124
1-877-616-7329Pricing & Availability Map
Heritage Woods of South Elgin
700 South McLean Boulevard South Elgin, IL 60177
888-502-2057Pricing & Availability Map
- On-going health monitoring and nursing assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, grooming, and getting to and from activities and dining
- Medication set-up, reminders and assistance
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Prescribed therapeutic diets
- A range of interesting and varied programs and events
- Assistance with transportation needs
- 24 hour staffing by certified nurses assistants
- On-site beauty/barber services
Maplewood Care Center
50 North Jane Drive Elgin, IL 60123
877-644-2963Pricing & Availability Map
- Rehabilitation Services
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
- Respite Care & Short-Term Stays
- Hospice Care
Oak Crest Residence & Atrium Apartments
204 South State Street Elgin, IL 60123
1-877-616-7329Pricing & Availability Map
361 North Alfred Avenue Elgin, IL 60123
888-723-8284Pricing & Availability Map
The Devonshire of Hoffman Estates
1515 North Barrington Road Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
877-345-1716Pricing & Availability Map
The Vines Senior Homes
971 Bode Road Elgin, IL 60120
888-985-4427Pricing & Availability Map
Our affordable monthly rate includes the following:
- Private or semi-private rooms with private bathroom
- Nursing supervision everyday
- 24 hour staffing and security
- Assistance with all personal care when needed
- Medication assistance
- 3 delicious home-cooked meals, and snacks, every day
- An extensive, daily activity program
Questions about Facility Costs or availability? 866-333-6550
***We highly recommend checking out the State of Illinois Data Portal offering excellent state-supplied facility data and information (includes Elgin).