Find Assisted Living in Pawtucket, Rhode Island - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
Pawtucket RI - Darlington On Armistice
At Darlington our Resident's don't live in our facility, we work in their homes. Darlington offers individuals a carefree life where all their needs are met, and their worries of maintaining a home and companionship are cared for.
Darlington on Armistice Located at 123 Armistice Blvd, Pawtucket, RI. 02860
Our all-inclusive program offers
- Dedicated staff of licensed CNA's and medication technicians providing 24 hour supervision
- Assistance with daily and personal needs
- Medication management
- Delicious meals served daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled activities
- A referring physician on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our nurse practitioner meets with residents on site every week
- Short term respite care available
All our rooms are furnished to a warm and welcoming decor, but can be easily personalized to a resident's desires and needs