Find Assisted Living in The Village at Gordon House, Virginia - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in The Village at Gordon House, Virginia. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
501 North Main Street Gordonsville, Virginia 22942
Contact: Tom May
866-981-5725Pricing & Availability
Tip: Drag this icon within the map below for a virtual 'street view'
Services and amenities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisted Living includes three levels of care
- Regular Assisted
- Intensive Assisted
- Secure Dementia Unit