Find Assisted Living in Allentown, Pennsylvania - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
My wife is from Pennsylvania, and in the past several years we have spent quite a bit of time back there attending to her mother, who was becoming quickly, and progressively frail and ill from the effects of Dermatomyositis and the ravages of Cancer.
We were thrust into the world of researching assisted living and care options, and my experience really highlighted how each state can be quite different in how it defines, and treats assisted living. For starters, I noticed that there seemed to be a lack of 'assisted living' facilities as compared to other states.
I soon learned that a state law passed a few years ago essentially limits the use of the phrase 'assisted living' as facilities would use it in marketing materials and within their websites. According to the State, only facilities specifically licensed as an assisted living facility may use the term. Any other senior care facility has to use terms like 'senior care' or 'personal care home' - although they may indeed provide most of the services offered through licensed assisted living facilities.
So, as you do your research for Allentown, keep the terminology in mind. Searching using the other words and phrases will likely bring you more results, and options to choose from.
One site we'd like to highlight for you is the Lehigh County Aging and Adult Services, which offers a great place to seek additional help, ask a question, and learn about the many senior programs and services offered in Allentown, and the surrounding area.
We've listed many of the assisted living/personal care homes in Allentown on this page, all which may be contacted directly, and safely! Intro byD. Besnette
How To Look Up Facility Violations Histories - Allentown, PA
Video Produced by Assisted Living Directory
866-315-1354Pricing & Availability
Allentown Assisted Living: Featured Facilities & Services:
Above & Beyond PCH
Our personal care homes are family owned and operated, resulting in a more "personal" touch.
1-866-333-6550Pricing & Availability Learn More
Devon House Senior Living in Allentown
Locally owned for more than 20 years! DevonHouse prices are reasonable, affordable and all inclusive. There are no charges for additional care and there are no hidden fees.
888-723-8284Pricing & Availability Learn More
Assisted Living & Senior Care Options - Allentown
Arden Courts Alzheimer's Assisted Living
5151 Hamilton Blvd Allentown, PA 18106
Availability / Pricing: (866) 315-1354
866-981-5725Pricing & Availability Map
- Alzheimer Care
- Memory Care
- Dementia Care
- Structured Programming throughout day and evening
- Engagement Therapy Treatment
- Lifestyle programming
- Namaste Care
- Specially-trained Caregivers
Country Meadows Retirement Communities
410 N Krocks Rd Allentown, PA 18106
Availability / Pricing: (866) 666-1057
888-981-6827Pricing & Availability Website
Life in our assisted living community includes:
- Assistance with daily living
- Three meals daily in a comfortable dining room
- Staff on duty 24 hours every day
- The privacy of apartment-style living
- Housekeeping services
- A rental fee that includes heat, air conditioning and electricity
- An active community life program that includes social events, spiritual life services, recreational activities and cognitive and intellectual stimulation
- Scheduled transportation
- Emphasis on healthy-living and general wellness
- Interfaith spiritual program
David A. Miller Assisted Living
Phoebe Ministries' personal care/assisted living residences are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare.
1925 Turner Street Allentown, PA 18104
Availability / Pricing: (866) 981-5725
877-345-1716Pricing & Availability Map
- 24 hour a day access to nursing services of Phoebe Home for urgent health care needs
- 49 furnished rooms (six double rooms available)
- Located on the same campus as Phoebe Home, in the residential west end of Allentown, Pennsylvania, within walking distance of the Farmers' Market at the Allentown Fairgrounds
- Beautiful glass-enclosed dining room overlooking city of Allentown
- Attractive courtyard
- Secured building entry
Emeritus at Allentown
1545 West Greenleaf Street Allentown, PA 18102
Availability / Pricing: (866) 345-1716
888-723-8284Pricing & Availability Map
- Retirement Living
- Alzheimer's and Memory Care
- Personal Care
- On-Site Rehabilitation
- Short Stay / Respite Care
EASTERN COMFORT II
EASTERN COMFORT II INC
1493 EAST EMMAUS AVE ALLENTOWN , PA - 18102
Availability / Pricing: (866) 644-2963
877-644-2963Pricing & Availability Map
LUTHER CREST RETIREMENT COMMUNITY
DIAKON LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES COMMONS
800 HAUSMAN ROAD ALLENTOWN , PA - 18104
Availability / Pricing: (866) 502-2057
1-866-333-6550Pricing & Availability Map
PRESBYTERIAN HOMES INC
803 NORTH WAHNETA STREET ALLENTOWN , PA - 18109
Availability / Pricing: (866) 723-8284
877-345-1716Pricing & Availability Map
WOODLAND TERRACE AT THE OAKS
LEHIGH POINTE SENIOR LIVING TRS LLC
1263 S CEDAR CREST BOULEVARD ALLENTOWN , PA - 18103
Availability / Pricing: (866) 981-6827
888-981-6827Pricing & Availability Map
Need Qualified Help? Questions About Facility Costs, Availability?
Assisted Living Directory has helped 1000's of families (including our own!) to connect with great care facilities!
The State of Pennsylvania has a provider search that lists personal care homes, assisted living and memory care facilities statewide. You'll also be able to easily view facility inspections and violations reports!
This is also a great standalone way to research senior care facilities!
1-866-333-6550Pricing & Availability