Find Assisted Living in Flushing, Michigan - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Flushing, Michigan. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
This section is dedicated to providing accurate information and photos on Flushing's handful of assisted living facilities, Adult Foster Care Homes, and Homes for the Aged.
Each facility listed here may be contacted directly, and safely!
Additionally, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Valley Area Agency on Aging. This agency serves Flushing and Genesee County's (Region V) seniors and caregivers with a wide variety of services, programs and support.
Services include Adult Day Care, Caregiver Support Programs, MI Choice Waiver Program, Valley CHOICE Programs, Senior Centers and much more! Intro by D. Besnette
Flushing Assisted Living Facilities & Senior Care Options
When families are faced with difficult decisions in finding specialized care for loved ones who have experienced a traumatic brain or spinal cord injury, our home Country View has been helping to ease this difficult transition.
888-981-6827Pricing & Availability Learn More
- Quiet, peaceful and secluded yet easily accessible and close to major roads
- Situated on a rolling landscape surrounded by a creek and lots of trees and flowers
- One-on-one attention from our caring and courteous staff
- On site visits by physicians, nurses and therapists
- All meals and snacks provided from our own kitchen and made to order according to individual dietary needs and restrictions. Personal care
- Caring staff
- Competent staff
- Alzheimer's & Dementia welcome
& Much more!
888-723-8284Pricing & Availability Learn More
Assisted Living & Senior Care Options - Flushing
640 SUNNYSIDE DRIVE FLUSHING, MI
Home for the Aged
1-866-333-6550Pricing & Availability Map
Questions about Facility Costs or Availability? 866-333-6550
The State of Michigan's Department of Human Services offers a robust and comprehensive facility search tool