Find Assisted Living in Troy, Michigan - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Troy, Michigan. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
Troy, Michigan - Senior Care in Michigan - Assisted Living at Eden House Troy
Eden House is a senior Assisted Living Home, Adult Foster Care Home, Residential Care for the Elderly, Respite Care in Troy, Michigan
Serving Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights, Warren, Clawson, Bloomfield Hills, Clinton Township, Utica and surrounding areas in Oakland and Macomb County, Michigan.
Services and amenities include, but are not limited to:
- Our beautiful, comfortable house is a fully licensed and insured private assisted living for seniors, located in a quiet area with a lot of privacy;
- Main living-room for socializing, movies, music, games, parties;
- Bathrooms with large walk in shower, wheel chair accessible and safety bars;
- Books, Magazines, Games, Puzzles;
- All utilities, free local and long distance telephone, fax machines, cable TV, computer, high speed internet, VCR, DVD player, CD player, WIFI;
- Beautiful spacious common dining room;
- Furnished private bedrooms;
- Large garden surrounded by trees and a very large natural park (Robin wood Park);
- Our residents enjoy getting together in the living room for socializing, playing cards and different games or watching movies. The meals are served in the large dining room or out on the porch, in the summer time;
- We encourage resident's family members and friends to get involved in our assisted living community. They visit their loved ones any time and they get together for birthday parties or anniversary celebration.
877-644-2963Pricing & Availability