Find Assisted Living in Earle Brown Terrace, Minnesota - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Earle Brown Terrace, Minnesota. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
Brooklyn Center, MN - Earle Brown Terrace, Premier Senior Community with Innovative programs
Seniors wishing to maintain an independent lifestyle with the security of supportive services now have an outstanding choice. Earle Brown Terrace assisted living facility is here for seniors who want to live in a lively community AND enjoy the peace of mind that professional support offers. We call it Catered Living for the totally independent, or the perfect alternative to assisted living! Catered Living at Earle Brown Terrace enables seniors to support their independence with only the services they need and want. Equally important, Catered Living enables a "continuum of care" that minimizes the chance that you will ever have to move again. We also cater to Elderly Waiver and CADI program.
866-315-1354Pricing & Availability
Earle Brown Terrace Located at 6100 Summit Drive North, Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. 55430
Tip: Drag this icon within the map below for a virtual 'street view'
Services and amenities include, but not limited to:
- Home cooked meals by on site chefs.
- 24 hour Health Care with full time RN supervision.
- On site vision, podiatry, audiology, eyeglass service.
- Full activities program.
- Daily fitness classes.
- Emergency pull chord & pendant.
- Chef catered private parties.
- Drop off dry cleaning service.
- Notary, photo copies, fax.
- Church services.
- Daily devotions and bible study.
- On-site Chaplain & Pastoral Services.
- Ongoing professional resource consultation.
- Elderly Waiver & CADI program Availability.
- Care Conference.
- Breathtaking views.
- Home care service in conjunction with a Hospice provider for end-of-life care.
1-866-333-6550Pricing & Availability