Find Assisted Living in Bridgeport, Connecticut - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
This page is intended to serve as a starting point for your research into assisted living and senior care options in the Bridgeport area.
The facilities listed here may be contacted directly, and safely!
On first glance, the City of Bridgeport seemed to be almost lacking in terms of what it offers it's senior population. After our first search, we only found one assisted living / Alzheimer's community in Bridgeport proper - not very encouraging for a city nearing 140,000 residents. How could this be true?
Well, we dug a little deeper, and found that (at the time of this writing), although there seems to be only one assisted living facility within the city limits, there are several within a close distance in the surrounding communities - such as Wilton, Trumbull and Woodbridge. We'll add those to our main Connecticut state assisted living information page.
There are also some good senior services offered by the City of Bridgeport itself, including a handful of senior activity centers.
Finally, Bridgeport is home to the Southwestern Connecticut Agency on Aging & Independent Living, which is a "private, not-for-profit corporation, established in 1974" to "To provide leadership and resources to meet the needs of the rapidly growing elderly population and to maintain and improve the quality of life and independence of older persons." You can find our more about the SWCAA by calling (203) 333-9288. Intro byD. Besnette
Two Great Sources for Facility Data - Bridgeport
Video Produced by Assisted Living Directory
State-sponsored facility information and support including: how to identify low-income/affordable senior housing; daily and annual costs; subsidized care options, and much more!
877-644-2963Pricing & Availability
Bridgeport Featured Facilities & Services
New Age Care Home Solutions
An alternative to traditional assisted living, in-home care can be a long-term solution, or can help you or your loved one while you are researching facility options.
1-877-616-7329Pricing & Availability
Find Assisted Living in Bridgeport - Local Senior Care Advisors (CSA Certified)
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Care Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Bridgeport, CT. Our service is 100% free to you.
- We will work closely with you and your family to identify your senior care needs based on budget, personal preferences, location, size, and health concerns and conditions.
- From there, we will provide you with a list of several "matching" facilities in the area that you desire. Every facility will be pre-screened to make sure that it meets our high standards for care, safety, and reputation.
- Lastly, we will be very happy to set up facility tours, and to even accompany you and your loved-ones to each facility from our list. We will help you through every step of the process!
- We encourage you to learn more about our free service before you make any decisions:
888-981-6827Pricing & Availability
Bridgeport - Assisted Living & Senior Care Facilities
Bishop Curtis Homes East Bridgeport
264 Union Avenue Bridgeport, CT 06607
866-981-5725Pricing & Availability Map
Bridgeport Health Care Center
600 Bond Street Bridgeport, CT 06610
866-315-1354Pricing & Availability Map
- Nursing Care
- Alzheimer's Care
- Respite Care
540 Bond Street Bridgeport, CT 06610
1-877-616-7329Pricing & Availability Map
- Respite Care
- & much more!
Park City Residential Care Home
752 Park Avenue Bridgeport, CT 06604
877-644-2963Pricing & Availability Map
The Watermark at 3030 Park
"Offers assisted living with nursing services available as needed for older adults who need some assistance with daily activities to maintain independence" Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing & Memory Care"
3030 Park Avenue Bridgeport, CT 06604
866-981-5725Pricing & Availability Map
- Watermark University
- The Mark
- Gallery Cafe
- Vitality a Fitness Center
- Salonspa by Shine
- Renew a Wellness Center
- Sparkling heated indoor pool
- People Bank Branch
- Art studio
- Art Gallery with rotating exhibits
- Woodworking shop
- Billiard parlor and game room
- Walking trail
- Personal gardening areas
- Elegant lobby
- Comfortable lounge
- Meeting rooms
- Interfaith Chapel
- Private Dining Room
- Computer Center
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Convenience Store
- Ample covered parking
- Valet service
- Decadent breakfast and dinner served daily in The Mark restaurant
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Move-in coordination services
- Valet parking
- 24-hour staff
- 24-hour personal emergency call system monitoring
- Exterior and interior maintenance
- Complimentary service and repair on all furnished appliances
Eisenhower Senior Center
263 Golden Hill Street Bridgeport, Connecticut 06604
Black Rock Senior Center
2676 Fairfield Avenue Bridgeport, Connecticut 06605
North End/Bethany Senior Center
20 Thorme Street Bridgeport, Connecticut 06606
Park City Adult Day Care
55 Chapel St # A Bridgeport, Connecticut 06604-4021
* Learn how to find Assisted Living For Low-Income Seniors in Bridgeport and Connecticut!
Question about Facility Costs or Availability? 866-333-6550