Find Assisted Living in Billings, Montana - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Billings, Montana. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
By now, you've probably visited a handful of assisted living sites, and you may have wondered on more than a few of them "who is behind this site, and why do they want my information?"
We know, it's frustrating. The assisted living industry is a booming business right now, and subsequently, there are dozens, if not hundreds of 'senior sites' trying to 'cash in' using questionable tactics. Most often, they try to collect your information before displaying important information, like contact numbers or costs.
Assisted Living Directory has been around for over 9 years, and we have always tried to be the standout among senior sites for helpful, accurate information, as well as 'transparency' as to who is behind our site. We do offer trusted ways for you to ask questions, but we also try to provide you enough tools and information to be able to do solid research. We'll list local Billings senior probrams, and also state-sponsered agencies and resources for Montana on this page. You'll also find video tours for assisted living facilities in Billings here, whenever they become available.
All facilities on this page may be contacted directly, and safely.
One important agency to keep 'bookmarked' is the Adult Resource Alliance of Yellowstone County (formerly the Yellowstone County Council on Aging). This agency offers information and assisteance for seniors, families and caregivers in the Billings metro area and beyond that offers '...a comprehensive range of services that promote the overall well- being of younger, healthier and more active seniors and that support and assist the frail, older adult population to help them remain independent and living in their own homes for as long possible.' Intro by D. Besnette
[Video] How Get A Comprehensive, State-Sponsored PDF List of Facilities in Billings
Video produced by Assisted Living Directory
Billings, Montana Assisted Living: Featured Facilities & Services
Billings, Montana - Oxley's Assisted Living Country Home
A wonderful place to live with great care, love, health and happiness at all times. Oxley's Assisted Living Country Home provides personal care for 'Category A' residents.
866-981-5725Pricing & Availability Learn More
Mission Ridge, Billings Senior Living -Video Tour
A full continuum of care incluidng Assisted Living, Memory Care, Transitional Care, and Skilled Nursing.
For more information call (406) 655-5200
Located at: 3840 Rimrock Road, Billings MT 59102
888-985-4427Pricing & Availability
Assisted Living & Senior Care Options - Billings
Aspen Meadows Retirement Community
"Assisted living apartments are available for those who desire independent living with a little extra assistance. Three sizes of apartments are available, which can be furnished with your own furnishings"
3155 Avenue C Billings, MT 59102
1-866-333-6550Pricing & Availability Map
Autumn Springs Assisted Living
3758 Avenue B Billings, MT 59102
866-981-5725Pricing & Availability Map
- Assistance with Daily Needs
- Medication Scheduling Help
- Nutritious Meals
- Four Room Sizes with Nine Different Layouts
- Scheduled Transportation
- Personal Services
- Wheelchair Designed Rooms
Bonaventure of Billings Senior Living Community
4001 Bell Avenue Billings, MT 59106
888-985-4427Pricing & Availability Map
- Three meals a day served in a common dining area
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour personal assistance
- Personal laundry services
- Social and recreational programs
Highgate Senior Living - Assisted Living & Memory Care
3980 Parkhill Drive Billings, MT 59102
1-866-333-6550Pricing & Availability
- Safe and healthful living accommodations
- Three nutritious, delicious meals a day
- Drinks and snacks throughout the day
- Monitoring of personal safety and well-being
- Weekly housekeeping
- Bed, bath and personal laundry services
- In-suite emergency call system
- Limited transportation to shopping and appointments
- Basic utilities
- Activities, classes, special events, and entertainment
Marquis Vintage Suites at Grand Park
1221 28th Street West Billings, MT 59102
Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care
866-666-1057Pricing & Availability
3840 Rimrock Road Billings, MT 59102
888-985-4427Pricing & Availability Website
Sweetwater Retirement Community
3140 Sweet Water Drive Billings, MT 59102
888-723-8284Pricing & Availability Website
- 24-hour personal assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Three daily meals
- Spacious dining room
- Daily snack
- Handicapped-accessible bathroom
- Bathing assistance available
- Social events
- Emergency Response System
- In-house rehabilitation
- TV lounge/fireplace lounge
- Fitness CenterFree laundry rooms on each floor
- Billiard Room
- Computer Lounge
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Beauty Salon and barbershop
- Individual controls on central air conditioning and heat
- All utilities except telephone
- Extended cable television
- Quiet area with city and country views!
Westpark Village Senior Living Community
2351 Solomon Avenue Billings, MT 59102
866-315-1354Pricing & Availability Map
Included in the monthly fee:
- Three meals and healthy snacks daily
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and towel service
- Social, recreational, educational and spiritual programs designed to meet resident needs and interests
- 24-hour emergency call system
- 24-hour health care monitoring
- Medication observation program - we'll help with set-up and reminders of your medications
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Scheduled transportation
- Exercise programs
Looking for More? See our main Montana assisted living page for our video tutorial on how to use state-sponsored resources and data to research and find senior care and assisted living arrangements in Billings, and Montana statewide!
Additoinally, you can get a comprehensive PDF list of facilities in Billings, and Statewide, through the State's Quality Assurance Division site!
Courteous, Caring and Experienced Help
Assisted Living Directory has helped 1000's of families (including our own!) to connect with great care facilities! You can read our personal experience here!