"Affordable Assisted Living since 1912."
* The only nonprofit assisted living facility in Salt Lake City.
Call directly: 801.582.5104
As a nonprofit organization, The Sarah Daft Home provides high-quality, affordable assisted living services.
All services are included in the room rate. Only those marked with an * require an additional fee.
737 South 1300 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
1-866-333-6550Pricing & Availability
Sarah Daft Home Services - Room and Board:
- Three home-cooked meals daily plus a snack
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly laundry service and linen change
- All utilities except telephone
- Expanded basic cable TV
Basic Medical Services:
- Medication assistance
- Wellness clinic to monitor blood pressure, pulse, weight, blood sugar and hearing aids
- Emergency alarms in each apartment
- Fall prevention and exercise program
- Primary Care Doctor Clinic three weeks each month from the U of U Family and Preventive Medicine Team
- Doctor visits
- Grocery shopping
- Hair salon *
- Bathing assistance *
- Podiatrist *
- Daily entertainment and activities
- Indoor and outdoor recreation areas
- Field trips
- Sunday church services