Find Assisted Living in Dugger Mountain Assisted Living, Alabama - Certified Senior Care Advisors
Our certified consultants will help to identify your assisted living needs, and help you through every step of the process. Our Advisors have received their Certified Senior Advisor certification to earn their expertise in Dugger Mountain Assisted Living, Alabama. Our service is 100% free to you!
3 Easy Steps In Finding The Best Senior Care In Your Area
Our Senior Care Consultants Will Perform:
Step One- The Assessment/Interview
- Identify your loved one’s care needs and preferences
- Identify personal preferences/location
- Identify hobbies and lifestyle preferences
- identify budget preferences
Step Two- “Matching Needs & Preferences”
- They will then “match” all the information from Step One and narrow down your options to 3 or 4 pre screened and CarePatrol approved care providers.
Step Three- Tour Our Recommendations
- Our Senior Care Consultant can personally bring you to our recommendations for a tour (much like a realtor does) or if you would rather go by youself, we can arrange the details of your tour accordingly.
Piedmont, Alabama - Dugger Mountain Assisted Living and Specialty Care Facility
Welcome to Dugger Mountain Assisted Living and Specialty Care Facility. We are located near the serene and beautiful Dugger Mountain Wilderness Preserve in Piedmont, Alabama, with beautiful views within a tranquil, safe and secure setting.
Dugger Mountain Assisted Living Located at 1100 Daily Street, Piedmont, Alabama. 36272
E-mail directly using the contact form below!
The community consists of 16 private suites, nine of which are specialty/memory care and the other 7 are regular assisted living. The rooms are large and comfortable, and allow residents to settle in with their own personal furnishings and style to create a cozy and relaxing home they can call their own. Rooms are both phone and cable ready.
Tip: Drag this icon within the map below for a virtual 'street view'
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services are provided.
- Residents are served 3 delicious meals in a spacious, well-appointed dining room.
- With a schedule of engaging, adult-oriented activities, there is always something to do. Staying active is a big part of keeping healthy.
- A staff member certified in dementia care care is on duty 24 hours a day to manage and monitor residents in a secured, tranquil and safe environment.
- Individualized care and medication managment
- Private rooms
- 3 freshly prepared, home-style meals per day
- A secure unit on the memory care side
- 24-hour staffing
- Dementia management and monitoring
- Quick access to health care
- Safety and security
- Beautiful views and a tranquil setting
- Easy living
- The warm and welcoming staff helps residents to feel right at home in their new home.